SpoCon: Revamped is scheduled for October 28-30, 2022, and being held at the Historic Davenport Hotel, downtown Spokane.
I’ll be on or moderating a panel or two and attending some favorites. The schedule looks like this:
Friday, Oct. 28:
- Care and Feeding of a Writer’s Group, 1-2 pm, Matador Room, Attendee
- Worldbuilding: Designing a Belief System, 2-3 pm, Worthy Room, Panelist
- Veteran’s Roundtable, 7-8 pm, Lincoln Room, Attendee
- Meet-up Indy Authors, 8-9 pm, Grand Pennington Ballroom B, Moderator
Saturday, Oct. 29:
- Underrepresented Occupations of the Future, 10-10:45 am, Worthy Room, Attendee
- Author Signing, 12-1 pm, Hall of Doges, Speaker
Sunday, Oct 30:
- Exoplanets for Writers, 11am-12 pm, Worthy Room, Panelist
This is supposed to be the final schedule. It is looking pretty good. I’ll be attending a number of panels and events throughout. Hope to see you there!
Just a note about signing and the signing time. I will have a number of copies of my books at the sales table. If you buy one there, I’ll sign it any time, but might be easier to catch me at the scheduled signing. Also, if you already have copies of any of my books, bring them along and I’ll sign them.
Contact Guy L. Pace to schedule readings, signings, or speaking engagements.